Exclusive Group Benefits for Chamber Members
The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan has been protecting Canadian firms for over 40 years. More than 30,000 small to midsize businesses choose the Chambers Plan to protect their employees with comprehensive group benefits, including Health and Dental insurance, making it Canada’s #1 employee benefits plan for small business.
The Chambers Plan is the simple, stable, smart choice for business; combining accessibility, flexibility and the stability of pooled benefits. Firms choose the Chambers Plan year after year because it offers unsurpassed value and customer service.
The Chambers Plan – it’s for your benefit.
Looking for an employee benefits plan that’s simple to manage? Spend less time administering your benefits program with:
- Chambers Plan’s exclusive advisor support
- Quick set-up
- Easy-to-use forms
- 48-hour claim processing
- Simple administration
Concerned about rising group insurance premiums? Then you need a pooled program from the Chambers Plan. Rates are based on the average of claims from thousands of similar firms, keeping premiums manageable and predictable and providing stability year after year.
Don’t add to someone else’s profit. The Chambers Plan is a not-for-profit program—all surpluses stay in the Plan and help lower premiums.
Give your employees more for less. Health and Dental premiums are deductible business expenses and a TAX-FREE benefit for your employees.
Thinking of adding employee benefits to your company
– or looking for a replacement for your current plan?
6 great reasons to take a closer look at Chambers Plan:
- No minimum firm size or industry restrictions
- Guaranteed renewal, with rates consistently below the industry average
- Free business assistance services including access to lawyers, accountants, and HR professionals
- Free access to telemedicine services
- Direct deposit claim payments within 48 hours
- Customizable coverage to fit your business